| This picturesque, panoramic, plantation, gardens extravaganza combined with Carib heritage, history and batik craft creates a unique glimpse into what St. Kitts has to offer all welcomed visitors to its shores.
On this easy sightseeing, historical – (past, present and future) and resplendent garden tour you will:
- Drive through the oldest town in the Caribbean – Basseterre and its national landmark
- Pass by the Carib Brewery – a flavour of St. Kitts
- See the Egret’s nesting grounds
- Guided tour of Clay Villa Estate House, eco gardens, carib bush remedies, wildlife
- Drive through historic villages/towns – Challengers/ Old Road
- Bloody Point 1626 - Kalinago (carib) massacre.
- Carib Petroglyphs
- Visit Romney Manor/ Caribelle Batik, gardens , shopping
- Stop at Timothy Hill Look Out – photo shoot