Wow! You will feel as though you have stepped into the pages of a best seller as St. Kitts' plantation era comes to life as you travel back in time to the 1700's. This awesome excursion blends fascinating history, culture, stunning island scenery, dramatic ocean views, panoramic vistas, passing 18th century ruins, swaying fields of sugar cane, windswept colourful villages and returns back to thriving Basseterre city for the opportunity to shop on duty free Port Zante.
On this relaxed tranquil plantation and sightseeing excursion you will:
- See amazing architecture and national landmarks spanning many centuries
- Drive past the egrets nesting grounds
- Stroll through gorgeous Caribbean gardens
- Go on a guided tour of historic Clay Villa – the only plantation never to profit from slavery
- See wildlife
- Enjoy viewing worldwide and Kittitian artefacts
- Have the opportunity for souvenir shopping
- Drive through Cayon town known for its cotton ginnery
- Visit exclusive Ottley's Plantation – home to the wealthy, famous and royalty
- On a clear day see Mt. Liamuiga and the neighbouring islands of St. Maarten and St. Barts
- Experience island life past and present
- Stop at Timothy Hill Look Out for breathtaking panoramic vistas
Tour Duration: 3.5 hours
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability
Tour prices are inclusive of all entrance fees, taxi fare from and back to the port/hotel and a complimentary gift at Clay Villa.
Children under 12 years of age receive a drink from Clay Villa.
0 – 2 years – free
|| Page 8